Application Process and Timetable
Please read the eligibility criteria, see what previous winners have achieved, and have a look at some of SEED Research publications on Critical Success Factors and Key Performance Indicators to help you to understand what kind of Award Winners we will be looking for in 2013.
Since a variety of SEED Awards are available in 2013 please indicate on the application form, for which Award you wish to be considered. Each applicant may apply for a maximum of two Award categories.
Stage 1: Submission of application form
The call for applications is now closed.
Stage 2: Selection of shortlisted
An internal selection team will process the applications in order to compile a shortlist of the most promising entreprises. The shortlisting process will be through careful consideration of each application against each of the eligibility criteria.
Stage 3: Submission of additional information
Enterprises selected as one of the shortlisted candidates will be contacted by SEED in July (date subject to changes). They will be requested to provide the following additional information in order to help the jury select the 2013 Award Winners:
- a business plan - even if it is only a draft;
- a letter from each partner explaining their role and their relationship to the lead organisation;
- 3 references from people in external organisations or roles that are familiar with the enterprise and/or the individuals leading the enterprise
- photographs and any other relevant visual material to help us to picture the enterprise (if available)
Applicants for the SEED Gender Equality Award, will you also need to:
- provide evidence that the entreprise is women-led or women owned, such as a copy of any registration or tax report (further details will be provided to shortlisted candidates)
Stage 4: Selection of Winners
Based on the applications and the additional information, Winners will be selected by an international jury of external experts in sustainable development. SEED will conduct due diligence tests and authenticate the information before the SEED Winners for 2013 are finally selected.
SEED will notify all applicants of the result, most likely at the beginning of September 2013. SEED Award Winners will also be announced on the SEED website.
Click here to see the provisional time table (dates are subject to change).